Salesman told us we BOTH HAD to be there for the appointment.When he arrived, I showed him the crack on my knee wall, he only glanced at it from a distance.

He then proceeded to tell us they would need to waterproof all of our walls, the floor and the get their whole sub pump kit. We are not having any other issues with the basement at all. He refused to fix JUST the small problem. He said the corporate office would not allow it.

He was *** bent on pushing a full blown perimeter waterproofing system. WE told him we do not need the full blown waterproofing program. Our basement is tile and pea graveled inside, under and out when I built the house. I even showed him pictures but he went right back to his sales presentation on his laptop showing us some ridiculous video.

Lucky for us we did not buy into their sales gimmicks.Long story short I told him to get the f--- out!

MIKE8636 wrote the review because of poor customer service at EverDry Waterproofing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants EverDry Waterproofing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by EverDry Waterproofing and everdry waterproofing sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

So if all you wanted sealed was a small crack and apparently you are a "foundation expert", why wouldn't you just do a band-aid fix and seal it yourself?Everydry did work on one of my properties and I was nothing but satisfied with my decision.

If you would have cared to listen to the rep you would have realized they do all walls because when all is said and done they cover all work for life and it transfers homeowners when the home is sold, no company would ever cover their work with a lifetime warranty when only addressing a small portion on the problem.Please don't go online and blast what in my eyes is a reputable and honest company because you didn't care to take the time to listen and understand when they were informing you on what it is they can do and why they do things that way.