HORRIBLE company! Hire them if you want to *** off your neighbors and end up getting sued for damages bc Everdry thinks it’s acceptable to drain someone’s sump pump directly to a neighbors home!

I am not the customer, I am the neighbor of a person that used them and I am now being affected by their unprofessional, disrespectful, careless work! Today is day ELEVEN of a constant flow of water from my neighbors home across the street directly down my driveway to my home. While Everdry continues to supposedly work on a resolution they feel its perfectly acceptable to leave things the way they are and continue to pump my neighbors water to my home, now creating problems for me, potentially ending in me suing my neighbor for all of the damages. Myself and the neighbor have called them several times just to be brushed off and given the “we are working on it” line and still to this day nothing has been done to even temporarily alleviate the water from coming to my home.

I am disgusted by this company and cannot even believe a “professional” company would do this to a customer let alone their neighbor!

I have plenty of photos and video as proof. And if I didn’t work full time+ and if I had hella money I would have started the process to sue this horrendous company 11 days ago.

Comments