2.7
Turnaround Time

I hired Everyday in early 2015 to address a drainage issue in my basement. The land slopes toward house instead of away and was causing excess water to seep through and corrode blocks.

I believed in their sales pitch- the clay bowl concept, digging out and replacing french drains, weep holes, etc. At first, the system would cost $14,000, but I agreed at $9000. They didn't do jobs for less than that, or so they say. I had a two month wait period.

4 men showed up in a blizzard to hand dig outside. They only dug down about 4 ft., Not all the way down to footer as I was led to believe. Inside, they dug up concrete on North and west wall perimeter, then slopped on new concrete, apparently finishing with a shovel. It's very bumpy and very ugly.

They have returned 4 times since as the water problem gas never been resolved. 1. Add extra weep holes to control water entering basement. 2.

Repair gutters they knocked down and redirect water outlet to the original agreed upon destination as it was flooding my neighbors property. 3. Dig down the 4 ft. To french drain to apply plastic to walls.

4. Water still coming in- was told they were digging all the way down to apply tar and plastic to outside of wall. They dug down 7 courses of block only. Now, still leaking !!!!!!!

Guess where? Just past where they stopped digging! Guess I will call them again! At least I have the annual warranty kept up to date.

I am physically disabled and have had to remove my porch deck each time they dig. I have missed many days of work because I want to be here when they are. Some of these guys are young {{REDACTED}}. Last time, one was in my bathroom for 25 minutes and when he came out, there was no telling odor?

Very very unhappy and frustrated to tears. I thought spending $9000 that I was getting professionals.

They have a 4.9/5 rating and at the time, no consumer complaints so I felt safe. Never hire Neverdry!!

Review about: Everdry Waterproofing Waterproofing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments