1.2K views
2.0
Turnaround Time

I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained.My complaint as of now is the mess they left.

The two drains they put in the end of one turns up and the end of the other is covered with dirt. The workers broke the wires on the door alarm and didn't tell me and then they didn't plug in the elec pump just left the system working on the battery back up pump. Then they jack hammered the cement step at the bottom of the steps into the basement and jury rigged a step to replace it. Then back to the outside, they didn't reconnect the ground wire to the satellite dish cable, they got tar smudges on the house siding in several places.

They didn't get the fence back where it was to keep the dogs from getting out. One of the crawlspace wells the dirt slopes into it instead of away.

They left rocks and chunks of cement in the yard that will have to be raked before it can be mowed.I also found a small handful of screws laying at the edge of the yard and several pieces of cardboard and blue tape.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. skipnmud stated that there is a room for improvement of workmanship. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "sloppy workmanship" of everdry basement waterproofing. EverDry Waterproofing needs to "send someone that knows what they are doing out to fix the problems" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned everdry basement waterproofing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EverDry Waterproofing.

Had an Experience with EverDry Waterproofing?

Comments