2.1K views
1.4
Turnaround Time

Do not use Everdry.We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars.

They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door every night trying to sell you their product and we have had nothing but trouble. They are negligent and lie. They did exactly what they said they wouldn't do, turn our walls into plumbing. They also sold us a broken easy breath system.

We got there services done 4 years ago and have problems ever since. When they come out to fix a problem it takes weeks. We had water in our basement 4 weeks ago, it took them a week to come out and look at the problem and then 3 more weeks to come out and fix it. During that time we got mold growth real bad and now need to mold remediation work done.

More money down the drain. They need more service men and less sales people. They do not care.

Sad way to do business.Take my word for it and get someone else to do your work.

relipani wrote the review because of "all of the above" at EverDry Waterproofing and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $18000 and wants EverDry Waterproofing to "we would like some sort of refund for our losses and the mold remediation paid for".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by EverDry Waterproofing everdry basement waterproofing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with EverDry Waterproofing?

Comments