Horrible customer care. I setup off work.

Mitch at Everdry called the day before to confirm the appt. and then wanted to confirm that my wife would also be there. I told them she would not and they refused to come to the appt then next day. I was never told we had to both be there nor does she have a flexible schedule.

Thank goodness I had others coming to quote. They lost my business forever and I will tell everyone I know.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. EverDry Waterproofing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EverDry Waterproofing.

Comments

They want wife present so that she will be aware of 2nd mortgage you have to take out to pay for their scam solution. They quoted me $28k to redo my basement inside and out which other company fixed for $250 to fix a leaking rod hole on a fairly new construction.