Turnaround Time

In July 2017 we had Everdry more like NEVERDRY waterproof in & outside our basement which was over $18,000 we thought it was to high but they reassured no water will ever be in the basement ever again - within 2 weeks water was coming through the walls & through the floor- called & left several messages -Mike Flynn (Flint) (manager) had complete attitude & told us to read our manual & said that was normal he is the most rudest person. I sent several emails & additional phone calls & they would send guys out that smelled like *** & said we will let Mike know- again never fixed- I called the loan company that we actually used from Everdry & said I would not continue payment until this issue was fixed- Mike called after that singing a different song- they came a dug up outside where the water was coming in & left a huge mess- a few weeks later more water -unfortunately we paid the load off & I must have been on the phone & emailing & getting no response- until this day there is water coming in from our walls & floor & we basically got sick of dealing with them & the other day they want us to pay 75$ to keep the guaranteed waterproof active - which is a yearly charge- I will not pay since they stole $18,000 from us & I still have water as of yesterday in my basement- they are a bunch of crooks & should be closed down!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Everdry Waterproofing Waterproofing Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of work is awful we still have water basement.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 21.

Comments