In April Everdry came to my door offering free a inspection and because I have water issues in my basement I made an appointment for the following week.After waiting for an hour I got a call saying they were running late so we scheduled for the following week.

After waiting for an hour AGAIN I CALLED and was told they were running late again and would I like to reschedule. At that point I said no that I would take my business elsewhere because if you can't show up or even call when you are running late for an inspection how can I trust you will show up to get the job done.

My time is valuable and was very upset you wasted it.I hope they start paying attention and make some changes.

Review about: Everdry Waterproofing Customer Care.

Had an Experience with EverDry Waterproofing?

Comments

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more EverDry Waterproofing - EverDry - Deposit Review from Cumming, Georgia EverDry Waterproofing "This is a recent picture of James Scuka and his wife Jamie Scuka. They BOTH are CROOKS! They both have started NEW businesses! DO NOT USE EITHER OF THEM FOR..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more