Spent $25,000 for waterproofing, which seems excessive for a crawlspace. The crawlspace is now dry but they destroyed my landscaping in the process.

The salesman lied to get the job, telling me that they would remove only a few plants. Over 30 plants were dug up and left with roots exposed overnight without being watered (the temperatures were in the 80s). They severed the roots on several shrubs, including some that were established and some that I had recently purchased. They didn't photograph the landscaping before they removed the plants so they didn’t know where to replant them, they didn’t put the plants fully into the ground, and replanted some with the landscape fabric under the roots.

Several of these plants have now died. And they mounded the dirt 1 foot high against the house, saying that it would settle in time. 7 months later and the dirt's still there.

It will take me weeks to get the landscaping back to its original state and I'll need to replace numerous plants. Wish I'd gone with a company that was less invasive.

Review about: Everdry Waterproofing Waterproofing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They were going to pull out most of my 20 year old deck that I have worked hard to preserve. Guess who would have to fix it, if it could be fixed?

Me! And 20,000 dollars on top of it all. Some people will try to sell you the moon. Sent them on their way.

Get more than one estimate. Get several .

Hi,

What state do you live in?